All new smaller footprint!!
The Matrix MG-PL62 Smith Machine is one of only a few smith units on the market today that still utilizes a straight up and down "90" degree path of travel, instead of the now popular angled path of bar travel you traditional see today on most smith machines.
Matrix MG-PL62 Smith Machine
SPECS & FEATURES
- Counter balanced 11.3 kg / 25 lb. bar takeoff for low starting resistance
- Features a 90-degree path of motion adapts to all exercises
- Linear bearings provide a smooth motion
- Non-removable bottom stops add training security
- 6 integrated weight-storage horns hold multiple weight-plate sizes
- Frame: Proprietary Two-Coat Powder Process
- Product Weight: 230 kg / 507 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 110.5 x 231.1 x 245.1 cm / 43.6” x 91” x 96.5”
- Max Training Weight: 245 kg / 540 lbs
- Starting Resistance: 11.3 kg / 25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 260 kg / 573.5 lbs
- BODY/FRAME: 10 Years
- STRUCTURAL MOVING PARTS: 5 Years
- FINISH/PAINT, CABLES, UPHOLSTERY AND ACCESSORIES: 5 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Labor: 3 Years (In-Facility/Home)
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.