The Matrix G1FW161 Smith Machine is one of only a few smith units on the market today that still utilizes a straight up and down on a "90" degree path of travel, instead of the now popular angled path of bar travel you traditional see today on most smith machines. This unit saves you quite a bit of space as well with that main feature and the smaller overall footprint over even the larger PL62 from Matrix.
Matrix G1-FW161 Smith Machine
SPECS & FEATURES
- Features a 90-degree path of motion adapts to all exercises
- Linear bearings provide a smooth motion
- Non-removable bottom stops add training security
- 6 integrated weight-storage horns hold multiple weight-plate sizes
- Frame: Proprietary Two-Coat Powder Process
- Product Weight: 134.9 kg / 297 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 80.5” x 55.5” x 90”
- Max Training Weight: 245 kg / 540 lbs
- Starting Resistance: 20 kg / 44 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 215 kg / 473.5 lbs
- BODY/FRAME: 10 Years
- STRUCTURAL MOVING PARTS: 5 Years
- FINISH/PAINT, CABLES, UPHOLSTERY AND ACCESSORIES: 5 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Labor: 3 Years (In-Facility/Home)
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.