The Auggie's Quest upright bike, was developed by the likes of LifeFitness and one of the fitness industry's greatest minds Auggie Nieto. It was made as a way to help fundraise for research to find a cure for ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). This bike does not have the bells and whistles you might find on a a piece of cardio it is simply a great bike built to be ridden daily!
LifeFitness Auggie's Quest
SPECS & FEATURES
- Comes with LifeFitness Improved Comfor Contour seat standard!
- Aluminum frame
- Electronic Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Shrouded front-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Toe Cage Pedals
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
- Compatible with WattBike App, Strava, ANT+
- Resistance to 500 Watts
- Tablet Holder, Media tray, Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
- Length: 41.5" 105cm
- Width: 24.5" / 62.4cm
- Height: 54.5" / 138cm
- Maximum User Weight: 400lb (182 kg)
- Full Bike Weight 170lbs (43.54kg)
- 2 Years from the date of delivery for ALL parts
- 7 Years from the date of delivery on the frame
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.