The latest and greatest in Functional Trainers from Hoist in the Mi-6 takes up a minimal amount of space. The unit comes standard with a tablet holder, and is one of the most asthetically pleasing pieces on the market today.
Hoist Mi-6 Functional Trainer
SPECS & FEATURES
- NEW streamlined design conceals all of the unit’s hardware and includes a Carbon Fiber printed shrouding and an Adjustable Tablet Compartment
- Pulley systems are combined with 360˚ Rotating Columns, a unique Patent Pending Internal Adjuster System and Quick-Release Adaptors to offer smooth and easy one-handed adjustments
- 28 pulley positions allow for each side of the body to be trained independently or both sides simultaneously
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders and Towel Hooks for convenient storage of accessories and personal items
- Radial LOC® weight system reduces shifting between weight plates for a smooth, quiet motion
- Fully enclosed weight stacks for ease of use and added noise reduction
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space that is designed to fit into a corner
- Split Weight Cabling® delivers 50% resistance to pulleys for increased cable travel (114" with strap handles)
- Multi-position chin-up bar with diamond pattern for improved grip
Width: 54.00" (137 cm)
Height: 83.00" (211 cm)
Length: 47.75" (121 cm)
Machine Weight: 611 lbs. (277 kg)
Max user weight for Pull-Up Bar is 300 lbs
- BODY/FRAME: Lifetime - warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- STRUCTURAL MOVING PARTS: 10 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- FINISH/PAINT, CABLES, UPHOLSTERY AND ACCESSORIES: 10 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.