The latest and greatest from the team of Hoist and Greg Lemond when it comes to standard recumbent stationary cycles. Including the new soft mesh seat, and upgraded larger pedals. This unit has upgraded new Bluetooth technology to allow a user to connect to the new Hoist Fitness Cycling App available thru iTunes or APP store.
Hoist Lemond RT Recumbent Bike
SPECS & FEATURES
- NEW Walk-through frame design
- NEW CaloriePump™ feature to highlight calories burned
- NEW Upgraded LCD console display
- NEW Bluetooth LE enabled with free HOIST Cycling App to track fitness progress
- NEW Upgraded handle bar design
- NEW Upgraded larger pedals
- NEW Upgraded easy-to-adjust fore and aft seat handle
- NEW Option for cordless or with power cord for 24/7 power (power cord not included)
- NEW Additional workout programs — 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France winner Greg LeMond
- Actual recumbent bike versus semi-recumbent — Innovative pedal to seat relationship
- Strong, durable frame
- Attractive, sleek and compact design — takes up less space than an elliptical
- Patented adjustable seat — provides proper knee alignment and increased
- USB enabled console — charge your device while you work out
- Large range of resistance levels — Set between 1 and 20 for a usable watt range from 33 to over 1,200
- Five reclining seat angles
- Standard threaded cranks — Compatible with all standard cycling pedals
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Telemetry heart rate equipped — 5 KHz Polar compatible heart rate straps
- Calibration free — Unbox, then hop on and ride
- Digital drive system — For smooth and accurate power feedback
- Product Width: 26.00" (66 cm)
- Product Height: 50.00" (127 cm)
- Product Length: 60.00" (152 cm)
- Machine Weight: 201 lbs. (95 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (136kg)
- Minimum Seat Height: 27.50"
- Maximum Seat Height: 38.50"
- Workout Programs: 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France champion Greg LeMond
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Heart Rate Sensor Grips and 5 KHz Polar Heart Rate Straps compatible (straps not included)
- User Feedback: Resistance Level, Total Calories, Calories Per Hour, Distance, Speed, Time, Time Remaining, Watts, RPM, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate
- Power Requirements: Self-powered, cordless
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
- Workload Range: 33 – 1200
- BODY/FRAME: Lifetime - warranty for the lifetime of the product and applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- STRUCTURAL MOVING PARTS: 10 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- FINISH/PAINT, CABLES, UPHOLSTERY AND ACCESSORIES: 10 Years - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.