First Degree Apollo Pro Rower - This rower is a significant piece with the low profile water tank! This rower is one of the most comprehensive units on the market today using adjustable water resistance, and a nylon belt to avoid corrosion while providing a smoother pull than that of a rope or chain system. This unit is also surrounded by American Ash to not only provide a clean look but also sturdy up the subframe!
First Degree Apollo Pro Rower
- American Ash Frame
- Unit active floor dimensions: 45.27"W x 96.45"L
- Seat height: 19"
- Seat travel: 40.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight: 330lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions: 83.86"L x 20.47"W x 22"H
- Folded dimensions: 22.05"L x 20.47"W
- Box dimensions: 103" x 26" x 10" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight: 87lbs (39.46kg)
- Unit weight: 72lbs (32.6kg)
- Display Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
- User Profiles 4 Users.
- Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
- Program Profiles 12
- Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
- Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
- Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
- Cool Down Button
- Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
- Residential - Lifetime Frame, 5 years parts (including tank), and 2 years of in-home labor.
- Commercial - 10 years frame, 2 years parts, 1 year wear items and 90 days labor
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.