The Xpress Pro Home Gym is the mid-line to BodyCraft's classic home gyms. The XPress Pro allows for a user to double up the weight utilizing cable extensions on the press arm to still be the only home gym manufacturer to allow a user to press or row from 10 pounds up to 405 lbs.
BodyCraft XPress Pro
SPECS & FEATURES
- *Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 9 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: For low rows, and provides for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station: provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- Fully Adjustable Seat: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height.
- Ergonomically designed back: adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press: for full leg development.
- Space saving design: allows placement against wall.
- Press and Row Station: with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder press.
- Frame: heavy gauge, 3" x 2" square steel tubing.
- Finish: platinum powder coated finish.
- Orthopedic Seat Back: double stitched vinyl covering 2" thick, dual-density foam; soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Pulleys: 3.5" and 4.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cables: flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs. with 10 lb. plates. Precision milled cast steel plates with nylon bushings for smooth action.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: chrome plated 1” diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: two multi-position D-ring Handles, Lat Pull Bar, Row / Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, Ab Strap, Water Bottle, Workout DVD, Workout Book are all included.
- Dimensions: 83" L x 57" W x 82.75" H (91"L x 85.5” W with optional leg press station)
- Residential Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the