BodyCraft VR400 Rower - This is a step above the likes of the Model D & Model E from Concept 2. Being that the VR400 is heavier ensures that it can withstand a beating from even the most competitive athletes in the world. The VR400 also uses more programmability, than it's little brother VR200 and a larger fan allow for it to give more wind resistance.
BodyCraft VR 400 Rower
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 21.25"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 18"
- Seat travel 38.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5"L x 21.25"W x 40.25"H
- Folded dimensions 43.25"L x 21.25"W x 69.25"H
- Box dimensions 61" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 99lb 45kgs
- Unit weight 86lb 39kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 90 days wear items
- 90 days Labor
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.