The BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial Smith Machine is the original smith machine from BC! This is a fantastic, functional 3-D smith machine that has almost zero limitations with the look of a power rack! No need to set your feet or bench at a specific angle or distance under the bar. You set the bar exactly wherever you want it, and you are able to do almost all exercises; bench presses, squats, lunges, lateral raises, etc. Or you can lock it into position so it does not move forward and backwards.
BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine
SPECS & FEATURES
- Pricing does not include Functional Trainer or Lat Pulldown/Low Row Attachments (Must be Purchased Separtely)
WHAT IS SO REVOLUTIONARY ABOUT THE JONES MACHINE? It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Reduced risk of Injury: Since the hooks move along with the bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results: The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.
No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the safety spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions: Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier. Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
CAN IT BE USED AS A SMITH MACHINE? Yes. Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises.
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Olympic Bars:
- Economy Bar w/Nylon Olympic Ends: 7' Olympic weight holders can be removed for use with 1" Plates. 25mm Grip, 35lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity. NOT warranted for Commercial Use.
- Power Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity.
- Active Balance Bar: 7' Olympic weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Grip, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity. MORE INFO
- Base Unit: 84” W x 42” D (54” W x 42” D without Bar) Height 83”
- Base with Lat and/or Plate Rack Option(s): 84” W x 59.5” x 83" H
- Base with Functional Cable Crossover: 89” W x 69.5” D x 83" H
- Base with ALL Options: 89” W x 87” D x 83" H
- BODY/FRAME: Lifetime (Residential) / 10-Year (Commercial)
- STRUCTURAL MOVING PARTS: Lifetime (Residential) / 2-Year (Commercial)
- FINISH/PAINT, CABLES, UPHOLSTERY AND ACCESSORIES: Lifetime (Residential) / 2 Years (Commerical) - Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
- Labor: 1 Years (In-Facility/Home)
30 day money back guarantee minus any return shipping and handling costs! Nobody else does this if you are not satisfied with the feel, or whatever the case maybe we will refund your card after the product is returned and inspected by our staff. Please ensure to return the product in its original container or a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted as well.